-
Junior Member
registered user
Yes, I accidently figured that out. In XF86config, I can see something like this:
section "keyboard"
type: etc etc
......
.....
.....
end section
However, I already have
# XkbLayout "us"
as US. Now what to do?
I tried another thing. I booted from cd with
knoppix keyboard=uk lang=uk
and again installed it onto hard drive but the problem persists.
If the solution lies in re-installing, im ready for that. But plz tell what to do...
Similar Threads
-
By xears in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-15-2007, 12:30 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
-
By Superhezka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

2021 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$59.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL60 DL80 Gen9 (U15) U15_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

2024 Full Version Office Professional Plus for 1 PC Flash USB Drive
$89.99

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

New Samsung DUO Plus 32GB USB 3.1 USB-C Flash Drive Gray MUF-32DB/AM
$19.95

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant DL160 DL180 Gen9 (U20) U20_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99

Critical BIOS ROM HPE ProLiant BL460cWS46 Gen9 (I36) I36_3.40_08_29_2024+iLO4
$7.99