-
Junior Member
registered user
Keyboard trouble
I have Installed Knoppix 3.3 on my hard drive. Somehow, the keyboard has gone nuts.
I mean, when I press "y" it shows "z" etc. Also, the sequence of special characters seems to be altered.
Is this some other keyboard layout? If yes, how do I change it??
I remember that when I used to run it from CD, everything was fine. The online documentation says that on the boot prompt, you should type "knoppix keyboard=uk " etc etc, however, I have a dual boot system and don't see a boot prompt. Is there a permanent solution?
Thanks in advance.
Similar Threads
-
By xears in forum General Support
Replies: 9
Last Post: 06-15-2007, 12:30 PM
-
By AJones in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-05-2007, 07:26 PM
-
By Nails in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 08-02-2006, 03:11 PM
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-25-2006, 02:39 PM
-
By Superhezka in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 6
Last Post: 12-04-2005, 03:57 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

NWT Vintage TUMI Safecase Deluxe Adjustable Computer Brief Bag 2632 w/ Sleeve
$449.50

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

NCR System 3000 UNIX SVR4 MP-RAS Administrator Guide Manual D1-2266-E Vintage
$200.00

Lot of 4 Vintage Intel i486 DX2 CPU Processors for Gold Scrap Recovery
$99.99

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Bering OptiPac 3315 OPT 401 205 HP / IBM Vintage Storage PC Computer 1983 3.5”
$100.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99