I'd like to create a remastered Knoppix that includes a few Firefox extensions. In my naivete I was hoping that if I ran firefox in the chroot'ed environment, installed the extensions, and then made the iso, that things would work out. They didn't, and I can't seem to figure out why. I also tried to copy the extensions into the /etc/skel directory, thinking that the 45xsessions script would pick them up, but that didn't seem sufficient.
I've searched a lot of forums and didn't find anything that made sense. I'm more or less a Knoppix newbie so if anyone could shed some light on this I'd be eternally grateful.
Cheers,
Mark

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64-Bit USB Flash Drive (HAV-00162)
$36.99
Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC
$49.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot
$269.10
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB
$8.47
LOT 10x SanDisk 32GB ULTRA USB 3.0 flash drive SDCZ48-032G 32 GB read 100 MB/s
$39.80
Wholesale Sale 10/ 30/ 50/100pcs 256MB Metal Swivel USB Flash Drive Memory Stick
$165.90
128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service
$39.99