Question.
I want to be able to get the most frequent releases of wine not just those added to testing and unstable.
I've found that I can do this by adding the following line to my /etc/apt/sources.list
deb http://people.debian.org/~andreas/debian dists/wine/main/binary-i386/
I say this works, but it only works if I first comment out other sources for wine in testing and unstable.
It's a pain to have to switch these around so my question is: is there a way to simply tell apt to get the debs from the repository listed above instead of from testing and unstable?
Thanks,
Adam

IBM Power S822 POWER8 1x CPU 32GB DDR4 RAM 2U Rack Server No HDD.
$629.99
Lot of 2 IBM blade center Type H chassis 8852
$559.00
IBM 7915 AC1 M4 E27R704 Server Intel 2650V2 32GB RAM NO HDD w/ 2x 750w PSU
$200.00
$400.00
IBM 4262 SYSTEM x3200 Tower - HDD Wiped, NO OS
$80.00
IBM SYSTEM X3500 M3 SERVER 7380AC1 TOWER Server XEON E5620 8GB RAID SEE NOTES
$108.92
IBM Power 8 S822L Server 8247-22L POWER8 Enterprise 256GB RAM 2x 00KV626 CPU
$999.99
IBM System x3550 M3 1U Server 2x Xeon E5645, 192GB RAM, 2x 300GB HDD (7944-AC1)
$135.00
IBM QRadar xx29 2x Xeon E5-2650v4 2x 900W PSU M5120 12x 3.5" Bay Server No RAM
$149.99
IBM ADP Server Type 7870 AC1 NO HDD | 128GB RAM PC3L | 2 x Xeon E5620
$199.99