View Poll Results: Should this post to pick the "Best" Linux distro out of a list of only 5 that lacks Debian
- Voters
- 7. You may not vote on this poll
-
It's a great post, look, a pretty chart!
-
It's about Linux, so it's on topic, leave it.
-
Pick the "best" Linux from a list of only 5? And best for what? Looks like spam to draw views to another site.
-
Junior Member
registered user
Re: About the "is this spam" poll

Originally Posted by
malaire
About the "is this spam" poll:
But now I felt offended with such a strange selection of "5 Top Distros".
LOL,....the top five listed are not meant to please everybody and are completely subjective....
at most I had hoped to inspire discourse on the subject matter of Linux Distros.....
For the most part in most forums this has been succesful
It is of course better where people know me well and can accept and appreciate my quarks(strangeness)...
I will become more active overall in Knoppix Forums, since I really like Knoppix a lot....I have mostly turned to my Knoppix Hacks book when I needed help and for the most part Knoppix is so easy to use there isn't much I haven't been able to just figure out....
I have come across a lot of Distros that I like that are based on (or atleast in part) on Knoppix
ie: Kinneret, Musix, Dreamlinux, Xplora, Quantian, etc, etc (I am sure I may have forgotten one or two?)
Similar Threads
-
By Kowood in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-14-2005, 08:23 AM
-
By jMon54 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-29-2005, 12:13 PM
-
By altella2005 in forum MS Windows & New to Linux
Replies: 10
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 03:20 AM
-
By dewd in forum The Lounge
Replies: 0
Last Post: 02-16-2004, 02:19 AM
-
By estranged in forum The Lounge
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-15-2003, 08:40 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

16GB KIT (2x8GB) DDR3 Gamer Desktop RAM PC3 MIXED BRANDS VIPER VENGEANCE FURY
$10.00

Netac DDR4 32GB 16GB DDR4 3200MHz UDIMM C16 Desktop Internal Memory RAM Kit
$199.99

A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68

Major Brand 16GB (2x8GB) PC3-12800U DDR3-1600MHz DDR3-12800 DESKTOP RAM NON-ECC
$29.99

Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00

G.SKILL FLARE X5 64GB (2 x 32GB) 6000 MT/s DDR5 (AMD EXPO + INTEL XMP) *CL30*
$785.00

Samsung 16GB LPCAMM2 PC5 7500 DDR5 LPDDR5X CAMM2 M561K1LC4DM0-CCTGM RAM Memory
$189.00

RAMAXEL Lenovo 32GB LPDDR5X CAMM2 7500MHz Laptop RAM | UNTESTED
$445.00

Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB 32GB (2x16GB) 3200MHz
$380.00

Corsair Vengeance DDR3 8GB 16GB 32GB 1866MHz PC3-14900 Desktop RAM Memory DIMM
$43.00