In the interim any chance someone can tell me how to reinstall kwifimanager as I deleted with the intention of reinstalling it to get rid of it being in the German language
Cos I got no internet conneciton on the box no repositories are available. I can browse my cdrom and thought I might find kwifimanager ion the install cd but nope.
Please help ! Tried to download it on my windows xp but just cannot find the application. The ver that was installed on the knoppix was 4:3:52-1+b2 but its no where to be seen and definately gone off my hdd install.

As far as the german language goes what gives? It scrackers, everything in English apart from the meat and veg of kwifimanager.

p.s. I got the card kind of running but it said that the Access Point - is not assigned or known or something simiar when kwifimanager was running (in German). Still need help with the Madwifi drivers if anyone could be so kind.

ta