-
I know this isn't helpful, but I will chime in and say that I have a similar issue with a PCMCIA CF reader. Unfortunately, I already own a 2GB CF card, and it would be perfect for use as storage under knoppix. I tried your mounting commands just for laughs, and I got the same "no special device" error, too. I hope that a Knoppix guru has some advice for you and for me. Best of luck.
Similar Threads
-
By Aerows in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:45 AM
-
By monogram in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:27 AM
-
By spurious in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 10:18 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$49.99

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K MATCHING # BOX Set Original Mac Model M0001 WORKS RARE
$6299.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K FIRST MAC Model M0001 PICASSO KIT Discs Harvard Rare
$1800.00

Apple Macintosh Mac 128k - 512k Boot / Diagnostics 2 Disk Set for Classic Macs
$14.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh Classic 128K Game Pack 5 On New 400K Double Density Disk
$39.99

Macintosh Platinum Mouse - Apple 128K 512K 512Ke Mac Plus Lisa IIe M0100 - NEW
$59.99

Vintage Apple Macintosh 128K 512K Carrying Case Rainbow Logo Excellent Cond
$140.00

Vintage Early Week 12 1984 Apple Macintosh 128K Computer M0001 w/Analog Board+
$209.99

Apple Macintosh 128k Desktop computer. Upgraded to 512k
$300.00

1984 APPLE MACINTOSH 128K Original Model M0001 With Keyboard and Mouse
$1799.99