-
I got my CF PCMCIA reader to work on my Sony laptop by not plugging in the card until after udev had autoconfigured the devices. It seems that there is a bug that will not let CF cards in PCMCIA adapters be mounted more than once. On my Sony, it resets the device right before the X manager starts (in this case KDE). If I wait until I've entered KDE, it works. If I try it with the card inserted, and go through boot, it doesn't work. Hope this works for you. It works for my Sony GRT170, but does not work on my Clevo M400a no matter what I do.
Similar Threads
-
By Aerows in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-10-2006, 02:45 AM
-
By monogram in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-06-2005, 09:44 PM
-
By lotech in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-23-2005, 03:27 AM
-
By spurious in forum Tips and Tricks
Replies: 3
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 10:18 PM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 02-14-2004, 03:41 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07

Cisco 8861 Gigabit IP Phone Phone 5-line business-class VoIP Wifi Bluetooth
$39.99

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28

Poly Edge E500 12-Line Corded IP VoIP Phone w/ PoE, Black/Silver
$120.00

Lot of 5 Cisco CP-3905 Unified SIP VoIP IP Phones PoE Open Box
$163.75

Cisco / Linksys SPA2102 VoIP 2FXS Phone Adapter with Router (unlocked)
$18.99

Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99

Ubiquiti UniFi VoIP UVP
$85.00