I'm not sure what help you are using but opening a console and typing man your-name-here has always worked for me.
Clicking on Help brings up a nice help application but navigating to a help document always ends up at a message "No documents available for /khelpcenter/userguide/index.html" or similar. Where can I find all of these docs? Do they have to be installed somewhere before they can be read?
I'm not sure what help you are using but opening a console and typing man your-name-here has always worked for me.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
Thanks Harry,
I'm talking about the KDE Help Center accessed from the K Menu, sorry for not being explicit previously. It has a great listing of subjects in its left pane but no docs to go with them. I tried man knoppix, man kde, etc. from the console and this didn't find anything either. I'm sure you realize that I'm a complete infant with Knoppix and Linux. That's why I need those help docs and any other user info thats available!
I think these help docs were left out in order to save space. I notice they are missing from the CD version, but are present in the DVD version of Knoppix.
I'm afraid you have to look up these help resources on the internet. They are easily available. Just search for "kde user guide" in google, for me it was the first hit on the list.

Lenovo ThinkCentre M720Q Core i5-8500T 2.10GHz 8GB 128GB SDD W11 Mini PC (Z3675)
$125.96
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
AMD Ryzen 7 PRO 8700GE 8-Core/16-Thread Up to 5.1GHz AM5 (FL1)
$175.00
Apple Mac Pro (A1186, "8Core" 2007)Xeon X5365-4GB Ram 1TB HDD OS XLeopard NVIDIA
$274.99
(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$174.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9850X3D 8-Core 16-Thread 5.6GHz 120W AM5 CPU 100-100001973WOF
$435.99
HP - OmniBook 3 - 14" 2K OLED Laptop - Snapdragon X (8-Core CPU) - 8GB Memory...
$399.99
AMD Ryzen 7 9800X3D 8-Core 16-Thread AM5 Zen 5 Desktop Processor NEW
$399.00
Clear Touch Interactive Module CTI PCMOD PC55 ST i5 6core,8GB DDR4,256GB SSD NEW
$225.00
Dell Optiplex 7070 SFF i7-9700 8-Core 3.0GHz 16B Ram NO HDD NO OS
$199.99