I wonder if this is possible with Knoppix:
for an educational project I would like to simulate a mail server.
I want to simulate two PC's, one sends an e-mail to the other.
I want to display the mail server (pop3) of the ISP, receiving the TCP/IP packets (e-mail message)
I also want to have a sniffer, which receives the e-mail message (man-in-the-middle or hacker)
With this simulation I want to show the importance of security awareness
If it's possible, please inform me about the steps to take with Knoppix
Mark

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
24x Micron MT40A512M16LY-062E IT:E 8Gb DDR4-3200 96-FBGA Memory IC
$349.99
M321R4GA0BB0-CQK Samsung 32GB PC5-38400 DDR5-4800MHz Registered ECC CL40 RDIMM
$550.00
Transcend 96GB (6x16GB) 2Rx8 PC4-2666V DDR4 ECC UDIMM Server RAM TS2GLH72V6B
$299.00
Samsung 32GB DDR4-2666V-2Rx4-RB2-12 RAM M393A4K40CB2-CTD6Q
$169.00
USB 3.0 Micro SD SDHC TF Card Reader Memory Adapter for PC Laptop Camera lot
$3.75
Server Memory: Samsung 32GB 4DRx4 PC4-2133P ECC LRDIMM DDR4 M386A4G40DM0-CPB
$124.95
Dell 16GB PC4-21300 (DDR4-2666) Memory (SNPPWR5TC16G)
$89.99
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98