-
New knoppix-installer tool on 5.0.1
How to use new knoppix-installer tool on the 5.0.1.
I could not find for that documentation.
I want to install a wireless LAN card driver into 5.0.1 Live CD by the tool.
The driver is bcm43xx-microcode5.fw. I know that it should be included in 5.0.1. But I could not find it at
/usr/lib/firmware directory.
I got an error message “bcm43xx: Error: bcm43xx-microcode5.fw not available or load failed.�
I guess my PC is 64bit CPU. Due to this, I will need to install the drive for 64 bit support also.
I've already found bcm43xx-fwcutter tool and the driver.
Thank you!!
Similar Threads
-
By Richard Kalp in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 01-27-2008, 01:19 PM
-
By beerak in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-24-2006, 09:03 AM
-
By IdroJ in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 09-28-2003, 02:44 PM
-
By holzhey in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 9
Last Post: 08-07-2003, 09:31 AM
-
Replies: 8
Last Post: 03-28-2003, 08:43 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

INTEL XEON E5-2680V4 SR2N7 2.40GHZ CPU
$11.00

Dell Precision Tower 7810 Xeon E5-2630 v3 @ 2.40GHz , 32GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$239.99

Dell EMC PowerEdge R440 Xeon silver 4215 2.5GHz 16 GB ram 2x 550W PSU No HDD
$275.00

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Silver 4114 2.20GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$350.48

Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98

Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49

DELL Precision 5820 Workstation Xeon W-2123 3.6ghz/NO RAM/NO SSD/P400 Vid
$139.99

Dell Precision T7820 2x Xeon Gold 6130 2.10GHz 950W No RAM GPU HDD 4x SATA
$374.48

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM
$699.00

DELL Precision T3420 | Xeon 1240v6 | 525GB SSD |16GB RAM |Nvidia GPU |Win11
$149.00