Ok, I recently ran update and spent a few hours updating Knoppix. When I rebooted, I tried to login and it acted like it was going to do something, but then the screen went blank and the login screen came back on again. I've changed the session type, but nothing, other than the failsafe, works. What is causing this problem, and what can I do to fix it? Thanks for any help!
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Vintage Apple Comp Rainbow Black Canvas Leather Laptop Briefcase Messenger Bag
$49.00
Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00
Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99
VINTAGE COLLECTIBLE Comp USA Maxtor 20 GB 3.5 Inch EIDE Hard Drive NEW SEALED
$500.00
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs
$224.95
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Military Aerospace FLAP CONTROL Circuit Board Hybrid Modules Gold ICs #2
$189.95
Dungeons of Daggorath TRS-80 Color Computer Tandy 26-3093 SEALED Vintage 1982
$119.99
Vintage Hewlett Packard HP 13181-60074 Circuit Card Assembly / Interface Board.
$135.37
Vintage HP DVD Writer dvd210i Internal IDE Drive Q2116A BRAND NEW FACTORY SEALED
$58.85