-
Apache issues
I tried without success to remaster the latest Knoppix version with Typo3 - I also had problems with the apache2 installation. Now I tried yesterday a plain Knoppix 5.0.1 CD and I had the same problem. After starting apache with /etc/init.d/apache2 start and pointing the web browser to 127.0.0.1 I got "Partial Content" rather than the website. It seems that small files are ok, while larger files are not...
Any idea ?
cu
stonki
P.S. see also here: http://elearnit.de/knoppix/forum/viewtopic.php?t=1613
Similar Threads
-
By hat_monkey in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-30-2008, 05:08 PM
-
By morbidpalooza in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 01-11-2006, 06:54 PM
-
By alienjeff in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 12-28-2005, 05:31 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-04-2004, 01:57 AM
-
By jpiranha in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-28-2004, 11:49 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2x SAMSUNG 32GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2933Y SERVER MEMORY M393A4K40CB2-CVFC0 64GB TOTAL
$300.00

Dell 32GB 2Rx8 DDR5 ECC UDIMM 5600 MT/s
$1199.99

RDIMM MICRON DDR5 SERVER MEMORY 1x16 Sticks 5600 RAM
$449.00

TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09

*LOT OF 16* Micron 16GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM Server RAM MTA18ASF2G72PD7-3G2E1UI
$1499.99

*LOT OF 8* Micron 32GB DDR4-3200 RDIMM 2Rx4 MTA36ASF4G72PZ-3G2E7UI
$1699.99

MICRON 4GB DDR4 PC4-2666V UDIMM DESKTOP MEMORY - GREEN
$41.16

Hynix 16GB PC4-2933Y 288pin DDR4 SDRAM ECC Reg Server Memory HMA82GR7JJR8N-WM
$79.95