-
Trying to install Overclockix to my HD,again and again!
Obviously I am a noob to this site so of course forgive me if this is in the wrong spot and so on....My problem is that I have completely fallen in love with Overclockix...now the reason this is such a problem is because for the past 2 years on and off I have been trying to install this to my hard drive.I have read most of alot of information on the web about how stubborn it is to install and I have tried so many different ways,ie poor mans install,etc.Nothing has worked.I have re-downloaded the ISO many times thinking I may have gotten a bad one.I want to run this from the HD and use it as my main OS.If someone has any tricks or anything that might help,please let me know.Also if anyone knows when and if the new Overclockix is coming out that would be great to know also....so,thank you for any help.
-
I think I've got the same problem; come to think of it, I think the whole Overclockix 3.7 distro is bugged altogether. I've tried installing it numerous times on my machine always to have it freeze and die in the middle of the bootloader setup, like you, using numerous ISOs I find on various sites.
That's a shame, Overclockix is a really nifty distro. If you have any news about a newer version or a patch, tell us!
Similar Threads
-
By digiplaya2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 6
Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
-
By kevtech in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
-
By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
-
By BaltikaTroika in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:33 AM
-
By jshah329 in forum General Support
Replies: 17
Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Netac 2TB 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATAIII Solid State Drive lot
$549.00

Samsung 2.5" 870 EVO SSD SATA III 250GB 500GB 1TB Internet Solid State Drive Lot
$100.00

Micron MTFDDAK256TBN 256 GB, Internal ,2.5" SSD
$23.00

Samsung 860 EVO 250GB SSD MZ-76E250 2.5" SATA III Solid State Drive -
$39.99

Crucial MX500 1TB 2.5" SATA III Internal SSD CT1000MX500SSD1
$99.99

Crucial MX500 250GB 2.5" SATA III SSD - Preowned
$29.00

Fanxiang 256GB 512GB 1TB 2TB 4TB SSD Lot 2.5'' SATA Internal Solid State Drive
$42.99

2 PACK 128 GB SSD M.2 2280 SATA Solid State Drive Major Brands, Samsung, LiteON
$28.00

Netac 1TB 512GB 256GB Internal SSD 2.5inch SATA Solid State Drive lot PC Laptop
$250.00

Netac 256GB SSD 2.5'' SATA III 6Gb/s Internal Solid State Drive 500MB/s PC/Latop
$40.00