Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Trying to install Overclockix to my HD,again and again!

Hybrid View

  1. #1

    Trying to install Overclockix to my HD,again and again!

    Obviously I am a noob to this site so of course forgive me if this is in the wrong spot and so on....My problem is that I have completely fallen in love with Overclockix...now the reason this is such a problem is because for the past 2 years on and off I have been trying to install this to my hard drive.I have read most of alot of information on the web about how stubborn it is to install and I have tried so many different ways,ie poor mans install,etc.Nothing has worked.I have re-downloaded the ISO many times thinking I may have gotten a bad one.I want to run this from the HD and use it as my main OS.If someone has any tricks or anything that might help,please let me know.Also if anyone knows when and if the new Overclockix is coming out that would be great to know also....so,thank you for any help.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    New York
    Posts
    9
    I think I've got the same problem; come to think of it, I think the whole Overclockix 3.7 distro is bugged altogether. I've tried installing it numerous times on my machine always to have it freeze and die in the middle of the bootloader setup, like you, using numerous ISOs I find on various sites.

    That's a shame, Overclockix is a really nifty distro. If you have any news about a newer version or a patch, tell us!

Similar Threads

  1. Overclockix cannot install to HD
    By digiplaya2005 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-31-2005, 03:10 PM
  2. Overclockix hd install.
    By kevtech in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 07-14-2005, 10:29 AM
  3. Overclockix 3.8
    By encryptedmatrix in forum General Support
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-01-2005, 04:39 PM
  4. New HD Overclockix Install Problems
    By BaltikaTroika in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-26-2004, 04:33 AM
  5. Overclockix
    By jshah329 in forum General Support
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 03-23-2004, 08:27 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED

$34.95



SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP picture

SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP

$400.00



Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019 picture

Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019

$49.99



Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB picture

Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB

$27.07



LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone picture

LOT OF 10 NEW Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-Line PoE Speakerphone VoIP Desk Phone

$699.99



Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply picture

Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply

$25.00



Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black picture

Yealink SIP-T44W VoIP Phone 12-Line Gigabit Speakerphone RJ-45 Gray/Black

$44.00



Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone picture

Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone

$49.28



Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box picture

Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box

$1500.00



Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included picture

Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included

$27.99