-
Quicktime
What packages do I need to add to get ability to replay quicktime-encoded files? I've add qt6codecs from Christian Marillat's apt repository and also libopenquicktime-bin from Debian's repostiry, but neither did the trick. My main Debian-system can replay quicktime-files just fine, with both mplayer and xine...I just don't know what did the trick.
-
Senior Member
registered user
I'm guessing here.. but maybe for somewhat reason w32codecs did the trick?
-
Nope, I've installed w32codecs on my remastered knoppix as well. Works great for pretty much everything else though.
-
Solved: Quicktime
Ok, I actually had the codecs, and the trick to get it working was a simple "chmod a+rw /dev/zero".
Similar Threads
-
By smarchand291 in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-28-2004, 04:40 PM
-
By lindleyrl in forum Ideas
Replies: 16
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 10:38 PM
-
By jasedit in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-18-2003, 09:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

COOLER MASTER AERO 7 LITE CPU HEATSINK SOCKET A 370 462 VINTAGE NEW AMD INTEL
$89.95

Vintage computer AMD K6-2 300 MHz 96 MB ram No HDD/No OS
$79.99

7 Vintage Microsoft Software CDs Lot Windows XP Home 2000 95 Works PC
$35.98

Vintage Media Vision Pro Audio Studio PAS16 ISA Sound Card 650-0060 A. PC
$90.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

RARE Vintage LASER VTCL 2269 Mechanical Keyboard 1987 AT XT Clicky Space saver
$174.95

Vintage Apple Macintosh Performa 578 M1640 1994 Color No Display Parts/Repair
$399.99

Retro Vintage 1988 Paradise PVGA1A ISA VGA Video Graphics Card 8-Bit PC XT AT
$99.95

Vintage Intel iPDS-100 Personal Development System
$1499.99

Aureal Vortex 2 SQ2500 AU8830 PCI Sound Card Vintage Untested Parts Repair
$167.00