A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH
Hi,
this is more a generell Debian topic, but I'm not so used to Debian-like distros. I deinstalled some packages with "apt-get remove --purge xxx", but kdebluetooth reported an error. Now everytime I try to deinstall another package, apt tries to delete kdebluetooth again and the whole operation fails. So how can I say apt that it should ignore kdebluetooth? I tried to reinstall it, but then apt wants to update a lot of other packages, what I do not like to do.
Thanks in advance!
A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
$170.00
Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router with Rack Mount - Excellent Condition
$600.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$69.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$248.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F Firewall Tested Reset Deregistered OEM PSU
$99.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Ubiquiti UniFi Security Gateway Pro 4 USG-PRO-4 Router Firewall Tested Reset
$100.00