A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH
Hi,
this is more a generell Debian topic, but I'm not so used to Debian-like distros. I deinstalled some packages with "apt-get remove --purge xxx", but kdebluetooth reported an error. Now everytime I try to deinstall another package, apt tries to delete kdebluetooth again and the whole operation fails. So how can I say apt that it should ignore kdebluetooth? I tried to reinstall it, but then apt wants to update a lot of other packages, what I do not like to do.
Thanks in advance!
A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Cisco CP-8841 IP Phone Charcoal Handset And Stand Included
$27.99
$153.99