A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH
Hi,
this is more a generell Debian topic, but I'm not so used to Debian-like distros. I deinstalled some packages with "apt-get remove --purge xxx", but kdebluetooth reported an error. Now everytime I try to deinstall another package, apt tries to delete kdebluetooth again and the whole operation fails. So how can I say apt that it should ignore kdebluetooth? I tried to reinstall it, but then apt wants to update a lot of other packages, what I do not like to do.
Thanks in advance!
A couple things to try:
without any options.Code:apt-get -f install
You could also try using dpkg to remove kdebluetooth, type : man dpkg in a shell to get instructions on how to use it.
HTH

GIGABYTE A520M DS3H AC AMD AM4 Motherboard mATX
$59.99
Intel H310 LGA1151 8-9th Gen DDR4 M.2 NVMe mATX Motherboard IO Shield Battery
$54.99
GIGABYTE H610M S2H V2 Motherboard, Supports 14th/13th/12th Gen Intel Core i5 i7
$69.59
GIGABYTE Z890M AORUS ELITE WIFI7 ICE INTEL MOTHERBOARD
$149.99
ASRock B550M PRO4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$76.49
JINSHA B450M B450 AM4 MicroATX Motherboard DDR4 2DIMM M.2 W/ IO SHIELD
$53.99
GIGABYTE B365 HD3 LGA1151 Intel 9th Gen motherboard
$59.99
ASRock B550M Phantom Gaming 4 AM4 AMD B550 SATA 6Gb/s Micro ATX AMD Motherboard
$71.49
ASUS PRIME Z490-P LGA 1200 Intel Z490 SATA 6Gb/s ATX Intel Motherboard NEW
$121.45
MSI Z390M Mortar LGA1151 Intel Z390 DDR4 Dual M.2 USB3.1 MATX Motherboard
$94.99