-
apt-get and broken packages
Hi,
this is more a generell Debian topic, but I'm not so used to Debian-like distros. I deinstalled some packages with "apt-get remove --purge xxx", but kdebluetooth reported an error. Now everytime I try to deinstall another package, apt tries to delete kdebluetooth again and the whole operation fails. So how can I say apt that it should ignore kdebluetooth? I tried to reinstall it, but then apt wants to update a lot of other packages, what I do not like to do.
Thanks in advance!
Similar Threads
-
By silver in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 2
Last Post: 09-30-2007, 01:48 AM
-
By Jamsh in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 04-04-2007, 11:09 AM
-
By muczy in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 08-07-2004, 12:38 PM
-
By pau in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-01-2004, 11:36 PM
-
By danielgarcia in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 4
Last Post: 01-14-2004, 01:08 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$125.00

pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99

OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$258.00

Unfi Security Gateway Pro
$170.00

Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99

SOPHOS XGS 136 Firewall 12 Port 1G/2.5G - NO AC ADAPTER - NO HARD DRIVE
$65.00

Fortinet FortiGate 80E 12 Ports Firewall Appliance
$20.25

Firewalla Gold Plus 2.5GbE Firewall Router – Excellent Condition
$435.00

SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99

Fortinet FortiGate FG-40F Network Security Firewall NO RACK EARS
$49.99