somebody please tell me, in bash, what command should i use to enter in a folder that has a name made of 2 or more words!
I'm goin' mad. Now a month I knew, but didn't use Knopppix since then and now I just cannot remember.
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.
yeah! "thanx"
u r a "cool" guy.
I mean, you could write "name1\ name2" (and in case that it contains the "&" sign, have to write "name1\ \&\ name2") but you chose the harder way for me: folow link, get to general and then sticky, then just filter out somehow that "thing" from those 3 pages about commands.
man, you just cannot be serious!
I mean, if u were me, what would have u written in the search box? cos I cannot formulate the "thing" in only one or two words???
luckily I remembered to use TAB, and it just shew me the answer.
"Thanx" Harry!
I think, having needed help here too, that a succinct subject line describing your issue will net you more help.
Good on ya, Harry, keep 'em coming!
'Goon

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64
NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$49.99
Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99
TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99
TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99
TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25
10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99
Arista DCS-7010T-48-R 48P 1GbE 4P 10GbE SFP+ RA Switch with rack mounts
$69.00
Cisco Catalyst 2960-48TT-L 48-Port Fast Ethernet Managed Rackmount Switch
$46.99
Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00