I hope your a girl, causee i love you! I couldn't figure out the "pump" command. The bad part of linux man pages is you got to what manua to read....Originally Posted by rusty
now to be the 1337 h4ck3r..........
I hope your a girl, causee i love you! I couldn't figure out the "pump" command. The bad part of linux man pages is you got to what manua to read....Originally Posted by rusty
now to be the 1337 h4ck3r..........

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
SIM Bank 32 SIM Card Slots Ethernet SIM Server for GoIP
$400.00
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Yealink SIP-T48S Ultra-Elegant Gigabit IP Phone 16-Line 7in VoIP Phone
$89.00
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Lot Of 5 Poly Edge E550 82M91AA IP Desktop Phone PoE New In Box
$1500.00
YEALINK W60B DECT VoIP BASE STATION VOIP SIP FOR UP TO 8 HANDSETS + OEM ADPTR
$50.00