-
Senior Member
registered user
I have not heard of wide sucess with the NTFS tool in the latest version of Knoppix either
Harry, I have posted my results of success earlier in this forum. Have you seen it? Also there are lots users in other distros testing the latest tools. I continue to test it, and I did volunteer to stress test the new tools on behalf of users here, but I need you guys to suggest a test protocol or test criteria = what do you want me to test, for how long e.g. stability over 3 months at a million writes a day etc.....
Having said that I agree that the heat of a rescue situation is no time to learn and experiment with bleeding edge tools, unless it is the last option. Too many variables. First copy the data off somewhere safely.
Similar Threads
-
By Shadowed State of Mind in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 10
Last Post: 07-26-2009, 04:30 AM
-
By cloudhands in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-27-2006, 12:30 AM
-
By ismxray in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 11-29-2005, 05:45 AM
-
By Breakout42 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 03-18-2004, 11:10 AM
-
By quanticle1 in forum General Support
Replies: 7
Last Post: 09-20-2003, 02:34 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

HGST Ultrastar HUS726040AL5210 4TB 7200RPM SAS 12Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$41.00

Tested WD Ultrastar DC HC520 12TB 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HDD HUH721212ALN600
$239.99

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

Seagate Barracuda ST1000DM003 1 TB SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$23.99

Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00

Seagate ST3000NM0005 HDD 3TB SATA 6Gb/s 7.2K 3.5" 512 b/s
$59.00

Dell Seagate Exos 7E10 2TB 3.5 SATA 6Gbps 7.2K HDD ST2000NM012B 00Y4CD Tested
$99.95

New Western Digital WD40EFPX 68C6CN0 4TB 3.5" SATA III Internal NAS Red Plus HDD
$137.59