Hi.
I edited accel/knoppix-autoconfig in master directory, and it worked.
I mistakenly edited source directory's autoconfig...
And I also made a mistake.
not fallsafe but failsafe...
I commented out too much so mouse was not detected
Continue...
Hi.
I'm new to KNOPPIX, and I have played with minirt.gz .
I commented ever lines out on linuxrc relating usb and hotplug.
And I buned a CD ,but it still detects usb stick.
I used cheat code also like boot:knoppix fallsafe,
but it does not work.
Where can I put code not to detect any usb device ?
I also commented out related lines on knoppix-autoconfig file.
It does not work either.
Hi.
I edited accel/knoppix-autoconfig in master directory, and it worked.
I mistakenly edited source directory's autoconfig...
And I also made a mistake.
not fallsafe but failsafe...
I commented out too much so mouse was not detected
Continue...
You should use just failsafe, not knoppix failsafe.Originally Posted by intrajp
I typed
knoppix nousb
and ,mouse was not detected.
I'm in a trouble not able to use mouse.
I was testing on 5.01 and could't make it.
What is worse what seemed to work turn out to be mouse not readable.
So, I commented out on version 3.8, and succeeded.
I just commented out source/KNOPPIX/etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig's USB stuff...
I keep on testing.

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99
Seagate Exos ST2000NX0253 HDD 2TB SATA 7.2K 2.5" 512b/s
$55.00
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
Toshiba DT01ACA100 1 TB 3.5" SATA III 3.5 in Desktop Hard Drive
$24.99
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$339.00
HUS726060ALA640 HGST Ultrastar 6TB SATA 6Gbps 7.2K 3.5" Hard Drive OF21860
$129.99
Seagate ST8000NM0075 Enterprise Capacity 3.5 HDD 8TB SAS Hard Drive 8TB EXOS
$184.99