-
I could make it on version 3.8
I was testing on 5.01 and could't make it.
What is worse what seemed to work turn out to be mouse not readable.
So, I commented out on version 3.8, and succeeded.
I just commented out source/KNOPPIX/etc/init.d/knoppix-autoconfig's USB stuff...
I keep on testing.
Similar Threads
-
By Zhane in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 05-28-2008, 05:03 PM
-
By Bluebones in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 2
Last Post: 10-08-2005, 12:47 PM
-
By drg55 in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 12
Last Post: 07-27-2004, 02:59 AM
-
By altalingua in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 13
Last Post: 02-15-2004, 09:39 PM
-
By YuXeL in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 12-08-2003, 01:48 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Atari 410 Program Recorder Cassette Tape Drive for Atari 400/800 Computers
$150.00

Atari 130 XE/Atari 1050 Bundle W/ Cords And Extras (Powered On)
$300.00

DEFECTIVE Atari 810 Vintage Computer Disk Drive powers on Unit Only Boo G3D
$49.29

Atari 800 8-bit Computer System Fully Tested Great Condition 48k READ
$350.00

Atari 1050 Dual Density Floppy Disk Drive Brand New Never USED
$499.95

INFO/soft Character Generator Manual for Atari 3000/5000/7000 NTSC
$40.00

Fujinet 1.7.1 Atari 400 800 800XL 130XE 65XE XEGS Assembled, Tested, Working
$99.99

Atari XE 130XE Computer NTSC with Power Supply Powers On Untested
$159.95

UNOCART-2600 SD card Multi Rom Cartridge for ATARI 2600 with CASE
$34.25

Vintage Atari SF354 Floppy Disk Drive & Power Supply FOR PARTS OR REPAIR AS IS
$120.00