-
Knoppix AVFS
Hello everyone. I am currently attempting to hook up a Hard Drive from a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000 HDR Cable box. I was told it had AVFS and ITFS format on the drive which supposdely deals with Linux so I decided to get Knoppix and try it out. I created a boot dvd for Knoppix and it works well. I also partitioned and formated another hard drive in my computer as FAT32 so that knoppix could write to it. When I hook up a NTSF and FAT32 hard drives Knoppix sees them just fine. When I hook up the FAT32 and the HD from the cable box Knoppix sees the FAT32 hard drive on the desktop but not the other one on the desktop. If I go to devices the one from the cable box is there, but when I go to open it it says Knoppix was unable to mount it due to lack of recognition of the file type. Anyone know how I can get some OS that will recognize this HD so I can pull information off of it? I would be very greatful of any info yall might have that will help with this.
Frank T
Similar Threads
-
By FrankT in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 0
Last Post: 10-09-2006, 07:45 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kit NEW
$13.89

Mini Computer Vacuum Cleaner & Compressed Air Duster 14500Pa, 110000RPM, Cordles
$53.99

Cordless Air Duster & Vacuum Cleaner for Keyboard & PC Cleaning - 110000RPM Powe
$53.99

LEVOIT Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Stick Vac with Tangle-Resistant Design, Up to...
$162.04

US Mini Computer Vacuum USB Keyboard Cleaner PC Laptop Brush Dust Cleaning Kits
$13.89

2-in-1 Compressed Air Duster & Vacuum, Brushless Motor, 320000RPM
$37.99

2 in 1 Compressed Air Duster Air Blower & Vacuum Cleaner Cordless Duster Blower
$16.99

Multifunctional Handheld Vacuum Cleaner & Blower for Keyboard/PC US SELLER
$39.99

Cordless Handheld Vacuum Cleaner Compatible with DeWalt 20V Battery
$107.67

Cordless Vacuum Cleaner, Upgraded 650W 55KPA 70Mins Cordless Stick Vacuum Cle...
$184.86