Hello everyone. I am currently attempting to hook up a Hard Drive from a Scientific Atlanta Explorer 8000 HDR Cable box. I was told it had AVFS and ITFS format on the drive which supposdely deals with Linux so I decided to get Knoppix and try it out. I created a boot dvd for Knoppix and it works well. I also partitioned and formated another hard drive in my computer as FAT32 so that knoppix could write to it. When I hook up a NTSF and FAT32 hard drives Knoppix sees them just fine. When I hook up the FAT32 and the HD from the cable box Knoppix sees the FAT32 hard drive on the desktop but not the other one on the desktop. If I go to devices the one from the cable box is there, but when I go to open it it says Knoppix was unable to mount it due to lack of recognition of the file type. Anyone know how I can get some OS that will recognize this HD so I can pull information off of it? I would be very greatful of any info yall might have that will help with this.
Frank T

(New) AMD Ryzen 7 5700X 8 Core 16 Thread AM4 Unlocked 3.4 GHz CPU OEM Tray
$169.99
Apple Mac Pro 5,1 • 8‑Core 2.26GHz • 14GB RAM • 128GB SSD + 1TB HDD Dual NVIDIA
$325.00
Intel Core i9-9900K SRG19 3.60GHz 16MB 8-Core LGA1151 B Grade CPU Processor
$175.00
Home Assistant Server | 8GB RAM | 128GB SSD | Intel i5 Quad-Core | Dell OptiPlex
$159.99
Intel Xeon E5 - 2667V2 / SR19W 3.30GHz 25MB 8-Core CPU Socket LGA2011
$30.00
AMD Ryzen 5 PRO 4650GE 100-000000153 6-Core 3.30GHz 8MB AM4 CPU Processor
$59.99
AMD Ryzen Threadripper PRO 3945WX 12-Core 4.0GHz sWRX8 CPU NEW Tray Unlocked
$79.99
AMD FX 8350 8-CORE 4.00GHz CPU FD8350FRW8KHK SOCKET AM3+ *QTY
$39.99
Dell T7810 Workstation 8-Core 2.40GHz E5-2630 v3 No RAM GPU HDD OS
$259.98
Dell Precision 3561 8 Core i7 11th 16GB 512SSD NVIDIA Quadro T1200 W11 Grade A-
$473.87