Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    1

    Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC

    I´VE GOT A Realtek RTL8168/8111 PCI-E Gigabit Ethernet NIC and knoppix don´t detect my ethernet card. I suppose that there are a problem with this card. It not appears in supported cards for linux. I read that it could be fixed by ndiswrapper but i don´t know exactly how to do it. I was reading about ndiswrapper but i can´t do anything because i haven´t got internet access in linux, only in xp. Bless drivers!!! Anybody could help me? This ethernet car will supported soon in the news kernels? Or i must use ndiswrapper to fix my problem? I expect not to buy a new ethernet card to have internet access with knoppix. I´m very pleased if somebody could help me.

  2. #2
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Posts
    3
    hi

    i am also having the same problem like ur's (using exactly the same network card)..I am in the process of finding out as much as possible solution to this..I'll let you know if mine works..

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 06-01-2006, 03:20 PM
  2. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 04-13-2004, 10:05 PM
  3. RealTek 8139 ethernet driver error / Knoppix Linux 3.3
    By brycen in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-26-2004, 08:39 AM
  4. Help with Fast Ethernet PCI Realtek RTL8139 Family
    By mrfocus in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-01-2003, 03:23 AM
  5. Gigabit ethernet driver problem (Intel Pro/1000)
    By jstaker in forum Hardware & Booting
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-17-2003, 05:13 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM picture

Dell PowerEdge FX2s + 8x FC430 Blades 16x E5-2630v4 160 Cores Rails No PSU/RAM

$699.00



Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD picture

Dell PowerEdge FC430 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2630v4 20 Cores FX2 FX2s No RAM/HDD

$119.99



Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR picture

Dell PowerEdge M630 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680 v4, 2F3MP , 4GDP5 ,R10KJ ,JVFVR

$95.20



Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB picture

Dell PowerEdge M620 Blade Server 2x Xeon E5-2680v2 2.8ghz 20-Cores | 128GB

$149.99



NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER picture

NETAPP HCI NAF-1701 SuperMicro Server 4X BLADE H410C 8X GOLD 5120 4 NODE SERVER

$1499.97



Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU picture

Datto S4P10 1U Blade Rack Server Intel Xeon D-2143IT 2.20GHz 48GB DDR4 4-Bay PSU

$229.95



Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays picture

Dell Poweredge C6400 24x 2.5’’ 2x 2400W 4x C6420 Nodes H330 | 2x SFP | 8x Trays

$799.99



Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5

Dell PowerEdge VRTX 2.5"x25 Bay Blade Enclosure 4x1600W + 4X M640 (4X Blades)

$1599.99



Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working picture

Dell PowerEdge M640 Blade Barebone Server Dell P/N: HHB006 Tested Working

$149.99



Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5

Dell Poweredge VRTX 25Bay 2.5" 2x PERC 8, 2xCMC, I/O 1GB Pass Through, 4x PS

$578.08