Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: not recognize wifi usb adapter

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3

    not recognize wifi usb adapter

    hi!

    I'm deeply new about knoppix (in fact, I cannot even edit a text file editable only by root, but, anyway, that's another story..)
    I had to run it due to hd problems, and after that I thought to try a little bit with it, so I installed knoppix besides win xp.

    anyway, I bought an usb wifi adapter, and knoppix wouldn't recognize it.
    It's a "Sweex LW053", with chipset Ralink RT2571WF

    I found some drivers for Ralink RT2570 chipsets, and I couldn't test them just beacuse I can note realize how to install them!

    any suggestion/hint is welcome!

    thank you so much!

  2. #2
    google "ndiswrapper knoppix" good luck let us know hwo it goes

Similar Threads

  1. How do I merge Wifi adapter driver into the Knoppix CD?
    By sittingcamel in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. LS-120 not recognize
    By jeco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot picture

Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot

$285.90



Digital Movie Poster ( USB-flash drive) picture

Digital Movie Poster ( USB-flash drive)

$100.00



128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service picture

128GB USB 14-in-1 MacOS bootable Installer repair recovery tech support service

$39.99



Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC picture

Microsoft Windows 11 Pro 64bit - New Sealed – Flash USB 1 PC

$49.99



USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack picture

USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack

$826.09



USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB picture

USB Type-A Flash Drive Metal Memory Stick High Speed USB Drive 128GB 256GB 512GB

$8.47



1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot picture

1/ 10/ 100pcs USB 2.0 2GB, 4GB ,8GB ,16GB ,32GB ,64GB 128GB USB Flash Drives Lot

$269.10



Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB picture

Lot 5/10pcs USB Flash Drive Memory Stick 1MB-64GB Pendrive Thumb Drive 8GB 32GB

$282.00



Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive picture

Windows 11 Pro Install/Recovery/Repair USB Flash Drive

$35.00



SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives picture

SanDisk Ultra Luxe USB 3.1 Flash Drive – 5 Pack | Premium Metal USB Flash Drives

$49.99