-
Need to spoof my MAC
So here's the situation:
I'm a student at Penn State. And to use the internet, you need to register your MAC address with the local computer geeks. If the MAC is wrong, the connection no longer works.
I, being the idiot I am, registered the wrong MAC address. The details are unimportant. But now I need to spoof my MAC in Knoppix to get my desktop connection running again.
I know it can be done, I've done it with Ubuntu, I was wondering if it's possible with Knoppix.
Thanks for your help!
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Kubotek KeyCreator 3D CAD Modeling Software Box 2000’s
$199.99

Vintage Computer Keyboard Northgate OMNIKEY Ultra
$120.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

8 Inch Floppy Disk Lot of 109 Assorted Brands Maxell KAO Vintage Media Games Ins
$195.00

Vintage IBM ThinkPad 600X Type 2645 Laptop with accessories *Read Description*
$149.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows 1.03 (1986) Retail Box - with 6-Disk Set & Manual
$999.99

Epson Card 486D4 Single Board Computer Card PCMCIA Vintage Industrial
$906.39

Lot of 2 Vintage Plextor PX-43CS SCSI CD-ROM Caddy Drives + 4 Caddies Used
$55.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$224.72