Results 1 to 2 of 2

Thread: not recognize wifi usb adapter

  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    3

    not recognize wifi usb adapter

    hi!

    I'm deeply new about knoppix (in fact, I cannot even edit a text file editable only by root, but, anyway, that's another story..)
    I had to run it due to hd problems, and after that I thought to try a little bit with it, so I installed knoppix besides win xp.

    anyway, I bought an usb wifi adapter, and knoppix wouldn't recognize it.
    It's a "Sweex LW053", with chipset Ralink RT2571WF

    I found some drivers for Ralink RT2570 chipsets, and I couldn't test them just beacuse I can note realize how to install them!

    any suggestion/hint is welcome!

    thank you so much!

  2. #2
    google "ndiswrapper knoppix" good luck let us know hwo it goes

Similar Threads

  1. How do I merge Wifi adapter driver into the Knoppix CD?
    By sittingcamel in forum General Support
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-06-2009, 06:44 PM
  2. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-26-2005, 04:21 PM
  3. LS-120 not recognize
    By jeco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 08-11-2005, 09:12 PM
  4. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
  5. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:31 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  


Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11

Genuine OEM Apple MagSafe 2 45W AC Adapter Charger for Macbook Air 2015 11" 13"

$14.24



OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236 picture

OEM Apple Data Migration Toolkit for A1706 A1707 MacBook Pro PN 076-00236

$549.99



Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A picture

Genuine Apple Power Adapter Extension Cable 6FT White OEM MacBook MK122LL/A

$10.99



apple oem cube 5w charger  picture

apple oem cube 5w charger

$6.99



OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466 picture

OEM 45w T-Tip Power Adapter charger for Apple macbook air 2012-2017 A1436 A1466

$19.99



OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2 picture

OEM Apple 45W A1436 Power Charger AC Adapter for MacBook Air MagSafe 2

$12.99



OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015 picture

OEM 45W Charger For Apple MacBook Air 11-inch 13-inch Early 2012 2013 2014 2015

$26.98



Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good picture

Genuine Apple OEM A2164 30W USB-C AC Power Adapter with USB-C Cable, Very Good

$21.05



Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D picture

Lot of 100 OEM Apple Magsafe 2 45W AC Adapter A1436 with Power Cable - Grade D

$339.99



NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13

NEW Original OEM 60W Charger for 2012 2013 2014 2015 APPLE 13" MacBook Pro A1435

$25.95