-
not recognize wifi usb adapter
hi!
I'm deeply new about knoppix (in fact, I cannot even edit a text file editable only by root, but, anyway, that's another story..)
I had to run it due to hd problems, and after that I thought to try a little bit with it, so I installed knoppix besides win xp.
anyway, I bought an usb wifi adapter, and knoppix wouldn't recognize it.
It's a "Sweex LW053", with chipset Ralink RT2571WF
I found some drivers for Ralink RT2570 chipsets, and I couldn't test them just beacuse I can note realize how to install them!
any suggestion/hint is welcome!
thank you so much!
Similar Threads
-
By sittingcamel in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 06-06-2009, 06:44 PM
-
By skp in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-26-2005, 04:21 PM
-
By jeco in forum Hdd Install / Debian / Apt
Replies: 1
Last Post: 08-11-2005, 09:12 PM
-
By tilleyrw in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 06-08-2005, 03:54 PM
-
By Rgosen in forum Laptops
Replies: 0
Last Post: 09-03-2003, 05:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

KNOPPIX 9.1 Linux Install & Live DVD 32bit & 64bit
$19.99

Windows XP, Vista, 8.1, Linux Knoppix, Office XP, (6 CDS)
$10.00

KNOPPIX USB DVD OS , BEST OF ALL HIGHLY RECOMENDED
$11.99

Knoppix Live GNU Linux System 9.1 on Bootable CD / DVD / USB Flash Drive
$5.99

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 16G USB Stick
$20.85

Knoppix NSM 1.2
$8.00

VINTAGE SOFTWARE | KNOPPIX STD 0.1 (SECURITY TOOLS DISTRIBUTION)
$7.57

Knoppix Linux Bootable OS v8.6 "Original Live Operating System" 32G USB Stick
$21.42

Hamshack Live DVD-ROM
$7.00

Knoppix 5.0.1 ULTRA RARE Linux DVD - Linux Pro Extra August 2006
$34.01