-
Belkin F5D7050
I'm trying to find information about getting the Belkin F5D7050 (USB) to work under 5.0.1 For starters, ndev hangs if I boot with the dongle attached. I plug it in, and I see it appear on the usb bus. Try ndiswrapper with the .inf & .sys file, but it says that the driver was installed, but no new device was detected. I saw that there is a way to set up the F5D7050 in linux with the rt2750 drivers (http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/...#Latest%20News) but I haven't figured out how I should proceed.
Similar Threads
-
By MRINTENSITY in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2008, 03:23 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
-
By squelch41 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:05 PM
-
By fusion88 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By iD:0t in forum Networking
Replies: 45
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Vintage Radio Shack TRS-80 1 KB RAM Memory Module 26-3653 CIB PC-4 Pocket Comput
$59.99

RARE-Vintage Emachines Monster 500A-Pentium III-256MB Ram 4.3GB HDD No OS *READ*
$299.99

Vintage Desktop No Brand-Pentium 4-512MB Ram 40GB HDD ATI R200 Fire GFx OS W98E
$139.99

Vintage Microsoft Windows 95 Full Retail Version COMPLETE 3.5" Floppy Disks Box
$100.00

Vintage Panasonic Sr. Partner RL-H7000W Portable IBM PC-Compatible Computer
$275.00

EPoX EP-4G4A Motherboard Intel Pentium 4 Socket 478 Vintage ATX Untested
$213.00

Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95

Gateway MA7 MT6840 Core 2 Duo T2450 2GHz/1GB RAM/15.4"/160gbNO OS/Vintage Laptop
$99.00

Vintage Iwill XA100 Plus Super Socket 7 Motherboard + K6-III 450 + 896mb READ
$179.99

Vintage NEC CDR-1410A 50 Pin SCSI CD-ROM Optical Drive Used
$39.99