-
Belkin F5D7050
I'm trying to find information about getting the Belkin F5D7050 (USB) to work under 5.0.1 For starters, ndev hangs if I boot with the dongle attached. I plug it in, and I see it appear on the usb bus. Try ndiswrapper with the .inf & .sys file, but it says that the driver was installed, but no new device was detected. I saw that there is a way to set up the F5D7050 in linux with the rt2750 drivers (http://rt2x00.serialmonkey.com/wiki/...#Latest%20News) but I haven't figured out how I should proceed.
Similar Threads
-
By MRINTENSITY in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 1
Last Post: 09-01-2008, 03:23 AM
-
By giant_toaster in forum Networking
Replies: 5
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 02:28 PM
-
By squelch41 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 07-01-2005, 09:05 PM
-
By fusion88 in forum Networking
Replies: 3
Last Post: 03-21-2005, 07:02 PM
-
By iD:0t in forum Networking
Replies: 45
Last Post: 02-14-2005, 07:54 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Apple Macintosh Classic M1420 Vintage Desktop Computer Model Macintosh Classic
$100.00

Vintage Microsoft Visual Studio.NET Professional Software suite Version 2002 New
$82.00

Vintage Jetway J-620BF Socket 370 Celeron AT Motherboard SiS 620 Brand New
$75.00

Vintage Teac FD-505 5.25" 3.5" Combo Drive 19307571-00
$199.99

Vintage Computer Sun Ultra 1 UltraSpark Driven - Mystery condition as-is Parts
$49.78

Vintage Suncom Computer Monitor Station Stand Rare, GOOD SHAPE
$99.99

Vintage IBM Media Access Pro Wired Keyboard w/ Detachable Wrist Rest NOS
$40.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2113A 21MX 1000 E-SERIES MINICOMPUTER CHASSIS BACKPLANE
$249.00

Vintage Computer - PC Innovation Intel 486DX2 - Dos Ver 6.2 Windows 3.1
$250.00

🔥 RARE VINTAGE HP 2112A 21MX M-SERIES 16-BIT MINICOMPUTER HP
$299.99