-
Senior Member
registered user
OK, let me use bittorrent. I haven't used it in a while. I download the torrent file and then issue what shell command? I seem to remember something like btcurses, is that right?
Oh, and as far all burning the dvd, can I use cdrecord? For cdrs I currently use a commandline like:
Code:
cdrecord -v dev=/dev/cdrom speed=16 *.iso
Can I do something similar for dvds?
TIA,
AJG
PS: its btdownloadcurses
Similar Threads
-
By firnsy in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 56
Last Post: 09-11-2009, 01:52 PM
-
By Warwizard in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 01-18-2005, 06:06 PM
-
By tup34 in forum The Lounge
Replies: 3
Last Post: 05-01-2004, 06:23 PM
-
By mikelaw101 in forum General Support
Replies: 6
Last Post: 11-13-2003, 11:11 PM
-
By Dave_Bechtel in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 06-04-2003, 11:54 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99

Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50

NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00

HPE 560SFP 2x 10Gb SFP+ PCIe Both Profile Network Card 669279-001 665247-001
$14.90

Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40

HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99

Used Arista SFP-10G-SRL — RegenTech
$9.00

Lot of 500 Cisco 10-3145-02 QSFP-100G-CWDM4-S 100G CWDM4 QSFP28 Transceiver
$1500.00

Dell Mellanox ConnectX-4 Lx CX4121C 020NJD Dual-Port 25GbE SFP28 NIC Low Profile
$35.00

Extreme Networks 10GE X440-G2-24P-10GE4 16533 24Plus-Ports POE+ Switch UP
$127.00