Wow, that bittorent worked like a charm!
I never got better than 400Kbps downloads on my cable modem from an ftp site.
Using bittorent I got up to about 1100KB/s=8800Kbps downloading the CD ISO and 1300KB/s=10400Kbps for the DVD ISO!
Thanx,
AJG
Wow, that bittorent worked like a charm!
I never got better than 400Kbps downloads on my cable modem from an ftp site.
Using bittorent I got up to about 1100KB/s=8800Kbps downloading the CD ISO and 1300KB/s=10400Kbps for the DVD ISO!
Thanx,
AJG

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
OPNsense Firewall 8-Core Atom C3758 4GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$95.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Zero Trace Pen: All-in-one Tor Network Anonymous Drive + Cryptocurrency Wallet
$147.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F UTM UTP License Until 2027 Network Security FW VPN
$219.99
OPNsense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI
$195.00
Sophos XG 125 Rev.3 Desktop Firewall 8x GbE 1x SFP Wiped - No Power Adapter
$74.99
Netgate SG-2100 pfSense Plus 26.07 Firewall VPN Router - Wiped, Fresh Install
$174.99
Check Point 1590 Firewall & w builtin WiFI and builtin LTE sim slot
$95.99
Barracuda NextGen CloudGen Cloud Based Firewall F280 BNGF280a w/ 8.3.1 Firmware
$89.99