i try that:
- control center
- sytem administration
- acces administrator
- take the gadget in the right of users, in spanish is called "comodidad", i'm sorry i don't know the name in english
- activate automatic access
I have kno v3.7. good luck
Hello
I have remastered a knoppix so when I reach the 5 runlevel it does not autologin, it show de kdm login.
I have created users and put their home directorio in /user/local/users/. When I log into the system using kde as session type I get a black window and the kdm restart again.
If I choose failsfe I can log, and it shows me a term, then I run startkde and it begings to load. It shows de kpanel, the desktop.... but suddenly the kde restarts and it shows me the kdm login again
Anybody knows how I can solve it?
PS: To get the kdm instead of autologin I changed /etc/inittab indicating at the end of the file that when it reach the 5 runlevel it launch the kdm instead de script xsession. I dont know if this is the best way to do it, but I havent find a better way.....
Emi
i try that:
- control center
- sytem administration
- acces administrator
- take the gadget in the right of users, in spanish is called "comodidad", i'm sorry i don't know the name in english
- activate automatic access
I have kno v3.7. good luck

Vintage PC sleeper case 2000 Pentium 4 full tower 6 drive bays
$59.99
IBM 3270 Keyboard Beam Spring - With Manual - Vintage Rare Beamspring
$3000.00
Vintage Epson Apex Plus AP3001A Dual 360K Disk Drives PC w/ Epson Apex Keyboard
$249.95
Vintage HP 21MX 1000 M-Series Minicomputer Chassis Backplane Parts AS-IS
$228.19
Huge Lot of 20+ Vintage Akai MIDI Floppy Disks
$399.99
Vintage PPI Super Sketch G2400 for Texas Instruments TI99/4A
$150.00
Rare Vintage Nec Mobile Gear II MC R430 Computer Japanese Windows Ce
$299.99
Original Vintage Old Style STANDARD Black CD Jewel Case (Heavy Duty) 90g Lot
$316.95
Vintage Retro Cyrix 6x86 133mhz 32mb RAM Floppy Combo
$299.00
Sanyo DM 5012CM Solid State Data Display Monitor Working Vintage 1980s 80s
$169.99