I found the following at the Puppylinux website:
I cannot find anything like this on the Knopper website or the licence. So my question is whether the same legalities as for Puppylinux apply to Knoppix:Q: May I release my own distro based on Puppy?
A:
Yes, but you need to obtain permission from me, which is a precaution to prevent anything weird happening.
One basic rule is that you must choose a name for your distro that provides sufficient "product differentiation" from "Puppy", "Puppy Linux" and "PuppyOS".
(Later....)
Another rule is that your project site must fully acknowledge myself, Barry Kauler, as the original developer and current maintainer of Puppy and there must be a link to my website, www.puppyos.com (or www.puppylinux.com)
(Still later.....)
Distribution is allowed, "hacking" is allowed, however Barry Kauler must always be acknowledged and the website www.puppylinux.com included in the acknowledgement. Spawning of parallel or divergent projects must be with the agreement of Barry Kauler.
1) Spawning of parallel and divergent projects (for example, customised remasters) must be with the agreement of the original developer?
2) Project website must acknowledge the original developer?
3) Name must be sufficiently different? But I see there is clusterknoppix, parallelknoppix and so on. In Puppylinux, Clusterpuppy is not allowed but Clusterpup would be.
I know all the above are courteous things to do, but I want to be clear about precise legal obligations.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Yealink T48S VoIP/SIP Phone, 2 x Gigabit Ports PoE 7" Color SIP-T48S | TESTED
$34.95
Grandstream VoIP Phone Adapter ATA 1-Line Black Ethernet (RJ-45) Micro USB
$27.07
Grandstream WP810 Portable Cordless Wi-Fi IP Phone
$49.28
Poly CCX 400 Desktop Business Media Phone VoIP 2200-49700-019
$49.99
Yealink SIP-T33G IP Phone 4-LineSpeakerphone VoIP Desk Phone Black w/ Power Sply
$25.00
Grandstream HT701 1-Port FXS Analog Telephone Adapter ATA VoIP Gateway -Free S/H
$19.99
Ubiquiti UniFi Talk UVP-Touch VoIP IP Phone PoE Touchscreen Tested Reset
$64.99
Cisco/Linksys SPA2102 VoIP Phone Adapter Router 2FXS (Unlocked)
$17.99
Yealink MP54 - VoIP Phone - Black Teams phone Android POE WIFI Bluetooth
$49.95
Grandstream HT801 v2 Single Port Analog Telephone Adapter
$33.50