what a silent, cold forum this is. I think so admins only do the most needle things like delete my 2. messgs. I seem to talk myself and I know why a good distro like knoppix is cant be popular.
Hi everyone...
I was using Knoppix regularly for a few years. Recently, i have decided to make upgrade and I did. - Ati x200 asus board, Pentium D 805, onboard x200 graph, soundmax HD onboard sound, sata120 hd - After, i see knoppix have made dvd versions. I downloaded Knoppix 5 dvd, Fortunately, Knoppix knowns Pentim D cpu so show two penguin) But inspite of i dont install ati drivers, live dvd doesnt boot computer. At the begin, it seems everything is ok but the last parts of booting, screen was rave and shows only things similar thin comical points like a bit line and a bizarre 2 square like a ghost
). I need for somebodys help about this.
what a silent, cold forum this is. I think so admins only do the most needle things like delete my 2. messgs. I seem to talk myself and I know why a good distro like knoppix is cant be popular.
Be patient. There are people in different time-zones and it could be many hours before they see your post. What's more, it is also a Saturday/Sunday.
This looks like a new chipset/graphics and maybe X doesn't support it yet. Try a few cheat codes (see here for details: http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Category:Cheat_Codes), for example, knoppix xmodule=vesa

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99
INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99
Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79
Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99
AMD Ryzen 5 5500 Processor ( read Description)
$59.00
Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99
Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49
Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00
AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99
USED - Intel Core i7-13700 SRMBA 2.10GHz 30M 16-Core Socket 1700 CPU Processor
$250.00