-
Knoppix - Auditor: Ip on ath0 but no connection on browser?
I don't know if anyone here is familar with a distro of Knoppix called the Auditor but I decided to give it a whirl. Normally I use Linux Mepis, and my wireless card is detected automatically. (Belkin Wireless G F5D7010, I use an Averatec 5100 too.) But this version of Knoppix didn't pick up anything at first. It even took me a little tweeking to get the hardwired internet online. Like I said in the title here, I have an Ip address on ath0 when I type ifconfig on the command line but I cannot connect on the browser. Does anyone have any suggestions?
Similar Threads
-
By Seedling in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 15
Last Post: 08-30-2008, 04:40 PM
-
By metalx1000 in forum Networking
Replies: 1
Last Post: 06-15-2006, 04:48 PM
-
By scriptkidd in forum Networking
Replies: 4
Last Post: 04-16-2006, 02:57 AM
-
By iminj in forum Networking
Replies: 2
Last Post: 11-22-2005, 06:35 PM
-
By Joao in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 04-11-2005, 11:12 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Dell 6P85J 4TB ST4000NM0063 7.2k 6Gb/s 3.5” SAS SED Hard Drive with Tray
$39.99

Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00

Seagate ST8000DM004 8TB 3.5" 6Gb/s 256MB SATA HDD P/N: 2CX188-300 Tested
$149.99

DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95

Seagate ST500DM009 BarraCuda 500 GB 3.5" SATA III Desktop Hard Drive
$14.99

HGST Ultrastar 7K4000 3TB 7200RPM SATA III 3.5" Hard Drive HDD HUS724030ALA640
$39.99

HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00

Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99

(ST8000NM0045) SEAGATE ENTERPRISE 8TB 7200RPM 4Kn SATA 6Gb/s 3.5" HARD DRIVE
$199.99

Seagate Exos X16 ST12000NM001G 12TB 256MB 7200RPM 3.5" SATA 6Gb/s Enterprise HDD
$349.95