I think this might help
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Headless_Knoppix
I have the Knoppix 5.0.1 boot CD and am attempting to boot a AMC based processor which only has a USB serial console access point. There is no VGA connection whatsoever. I'm currently using hyperterminal as the serial console. I can boot Knoppix 5.0.1 from a USB CD drive but nothing I've tried at the knoppix prompt appears to work. I know the serial console is functional as I have a linux installed to a 512 Meg onboard flash on the AMC processor and it boots and operates fine via serial console. These are examples of commands I've tried at the knoppix boot prompt:
knoppix 2
knoppix text
knoppix console=ttyS0
knoppix console=ttyS0,115200n8
All of the above issue a message stating "mode not recognized" in hyperterminal.
I've checked the Knoppix CD documentation, googled, etc. with no luck. Anyone know the secret sauce to boot the Knoppix CD when the only console is a serial console?
I think this might help
http://www.knoppix.net/wiki/Headless_Knoppix

OPNsense pfSense 8-Core Atom C3758 2.2GHz 8GB DDR4 64GB SSD 8x NIC QAT AES VPN
$145.00
pfSense Firewall 16-Core Atom C3958 8GB DDR4 RAM 64GB SSD 8x 1Gbe QAT AES-NI VPN
$184.99
OPNsense pfSense 16-Core Atom C3958 16GB ECC RAM 512GB SSD 8-Port QAT AES-NI VPN
$298.00
NETGEAR ProSafe 8-Port Gigabit VPN Firewall FVS318G NEW IN BOX
$69.99
Firewalla Gold Pro - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$610.00
Fortinet FortiGate 60F FG-60F P24286-03-13 Network Firewall Security Appliance
$155.75
TWO (2) Firewalla Gold Pro Devices - 10 Gbps Cyber Security Firewall
$1111.00
Palo Alto PA-220 Next-Gen Firewall 520-000309-00J
$40.00
SonicWall TZ280 Firewall 03-SSC-6933 Advanced Edition 3YR NEW SEALED
$999.99
Protectli Vault FW4C-0-8-120 - 4 port, Quad Core, 8GB RAM, 128GB
$180.00