You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
Help me please,
I have created my own cd with the linux stuff you get off that ftp thing and now i have put it onto a cd.
I dont know what to do next.
Thank you in advance.![]()
You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
thank u ill try that but i think i have done it correctly tho...![]()
thanks for trying but that is not the prob...![]()
Wow, you checked everything that that FAQ covers that quickly and know it doesn't cover your problem. You're fast!
i was tought to speed read by my personal teacher
when i was 17 xD
Ok I am having a problem... Which is y i am here
When i try to boot the cd it tells me Knoppix file system not found dropping you into a (very limited) shell press the reset button to quit. Does any one know how to solve this problem
I am using a DELL (laptop) PRO3S
Thanks,
Ryther Skye
What have you done? Have you checked the md5 sum to confirm the download was good? Did you burn at slow speed? Did you do the other things that are explained in the FAQ referenced above?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

SFP TO RJ45 TRANSCEIVER SFP MODULE COPPER SFP OPTICAL PORT TO RJ45 ETHERNET PORT
$7.99
Dell Intel X710-DA2 5N7Y5 Dual-Port 10GbE SFP+ PCIe 3.0 x8 Network Adapter
$27.50
Cisco Meraki MA-SFP-1GB-SX Network Tranceiver Module
$89.00
NEW Sealed Cisco SFP-10G-LR 10GBASE-LR SFP+ 1310nm 10km *US Shipping*
$24.00
Genuine Cisco SFP-10G-SR 0-2415-03 10 Gigabit Transceiver
$5.40
Arista SFP-10G-SR 10gbase-SR transceiver SFP+ (XVR-00001-02)
$9.00
HP 560SFP+ 10GB 2-port PCIe NIC Ethernet ADAPTER 669279-001 w/ (2) 10GB SFP+
$16.99
Mellanox 655874-B21 655902-001 QSFP to SFP+ Adapter Kit MAM1Q00A-QSA 00D9678
$13.99
CISCO SFP-10G-SR V03 10-2415-03 NEW SEALED
$39.99
SFP QSFP Transceivers Programmer allows to corning and (re)programming sfp code
$108.09