You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
Help me please,
I have created my own cd with the linux stuff you get off that ftp thing and now i have put it onto a cd.
I dont know what to do next.
Thank you in advance.![]()
You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
thank u ill try that but i think i have done it correctly tho...![]()
thanks for trying but that is not the prob...![]()
Wow, you checked everything that that FAQ covers that quickly and know it doesn't cover your problem. You're fast!
i was tought to speed read by my personal teacher
when i was 17 xD
Ok I am having a problem... Which is y i am here
When i try to boot the cd it tells me Knoppix file system not found dropping you into a (very limited) shell press the reset button to quit. Does any one know how to solve this problem
I am using a DELL (laptop) PRO3S
Thanks,
Ryther Skye
What have you done? Have you checked the md5 sum to confirm the download was good? Did you burn at slow speed? Did you do the other things that are explained in the FAQ referenced above?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

vintage Rainbow Apple Logo Mouse Pad-Sealed New
$99.00
Vintage Dell Latitude CPi A366XT Win 98SE w/USB Support 256MB 60GB HD FDD Serial
$109.99
Vintage IMSAI S-100 Computer CRT System w/ Boards Nonworking Parts/Repair
$2699.00
$80.00
Vintage IBM SLT Logic Circuit Card – Solid Logic Technology – 2541625 / 2392392
$100.00
Vintage Shuttle K48 Small Form Factor Pc FOR PARTS OR REPAIR
$100.00
Vintage IBM Iconic Apple Rainbow Logo Black Nylon Padded Briefcase Bag
$75.00
HP Pavilion dv4000 15.4” Vintage Laptop Untested No AC Adapter Parts Repair
$20.00
Compaq Presario 1640 Laptop HP 2940A Vintage Computer, Power Supply and mouse
$159.95
Toshiba Satellite Pro 400CDT Vintage Laptop Computer Retro Windows PC Parts Only
$125.00