You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
Help me please,
I have created my own cd with the linux stuff you get off that ftp thing and now i have put it onto a cd.
I dont know what to do next.
Thank you in advance.![]()
You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
thank u ill try that but i think i have done it correctly tho...![]()
thanks for trying but that is not the prob...![]()
Wow, you checked everything that that FAQ covers that quickly and know it doesn't cover your problem. You're fast!
i was tought to speed read by my personal teacher
when i was 17 xD
Ok I am having a problem... Which is y i am here
When i try to boot the cd it tells me Knoppix file system not found dropping you into a (very limited) shell press the reset button to quit. Does any one know how to solve this problem
I am using a DELL (laptop) PRO3S
Thanks,
Ryther Skye
What have you done? Have you checked the md5 sum to confirm the download was good? Did you burn at slow speed? Did you do the other things that are explained in the FAQ referenced above?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Intel Xeon E5-2680 V2 2.8GHz 10-Core 25MB 8GT/s SR1A6 LGA2011 B Grade Server CPU
$7.95
NEW HP Z4 G4 Workstation Xeon W-2123 16GB ECC 256GB NVMe NVIDIA T400 750W Win11
$450.00
Intel Xeon W-3245 3.2ghz 16-Core CPU OEM - 2019 Mac Pro 7,1
$395.95
Intel Xeon Phi 5110P 60-Core 1.053GHz Coprocessor
$50.00
Dell Precision T5820 Workstation 3.70GHz W-2135 No RAM/ GPU/ HDD/ OS
$179.98
Lenovo ThinkStation P520c Intel Xeon W-2133 6-Core 3.60GHz -NO RAM/ HDD/ GPU/ OS
$127.54
Intel Xeon E5-2699 V4 2.20GHz 55M 22-CORES LGA2011-3 Server Processor 145W SR2JS
$84.49
Dell T7910 Workstation Tower Homelab AI Server PC - Xeon CPU - NO HDD/RAM/GPU
$279.99
For Parts - Lenovo ThinkServer TS460 Part Number: 70TT-0020UX
$149.99
HP Z420 Tower Workstation Xeon E5-1620 3.60GHz, 4GB Ram, NO HDD, NO OS
$140.00