You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
Help me please,
I have created my own cd with the linux stuff you get off that ftp thing and now i have put it onto a cd.
I dont know what to do next.
Thank you in advance.![]()
You most likely didn't "put it on the CD" correctly, and I'm willing to bet made one or more other mistakes too. See answer #1 and read the entire FAQ.
thank u ill try that but i think i have done it correctly tho...![]()
thanks for trying but that is not the prob...![]()
Wow, you checked everything that that FAQ covers that quickly and know it doesn't cover your problem. You're fast!
i was tought to speed read by my personal teacher
when i was 17 xD
Ok I am having a problem... Which is y i am here
When i try to boot the cd it tells me Knoppix file system not found dropping you into a (very limited) shell press the reset button to quit. Does any one know how to solve this problem
I am using a DELL (laptop) PRO3S
Thanks,
Ryther Skye
What have you done? Have you checked the md5 sum to confirm the download was good? Did you burn at slow speed? Did you do the other things that are explained in the FAQ referenced above?
---
Verifying of md5 checksum and burning a CD at slow speed are important.

Lot 4 Samsung 64gb PC4-25600 2Rx4 DDR4-3200AA ECC RDIMM Reg Server Memory RAM
$3199.00
TF/SD Card Adapter Camera Reader Android Type-c For iPhone17 Pro Max Plusm lot
$573.98
32GB (2x16GB) SK Hynix PC4-2666V DDR4-21300 Desktop Memory HMA82GU6JJR8N-VK
$109.99
SMART(Micron)SafeStor 32GB(1X32GB) 1RX4 NN4-3200AA(DDR4) HPE Server Memory
$159.98
Kingston 32GB 64GB 128GB 256GB USB 3.0 Flash Drive Thumb Memory Stick Pen lot
$285.90
USB 3.0 Flash Drive 32GB 64GB 128GB Memory Stick Thumb Stick Lot Pack
$826.09
A-Tech 8GB DDR3 1600 PC3-12800 Laptop SODIMM 204-Pin Memory RAM PC3L DDR3L 1x 8G
$21.68
128GB (4x32GB) SK Hynix HMA84GR7MFR4N-TF DDR4-2133 ECC RDIMM PC4-17000 2Rx4
$950.00
Micron MTA36ASF2G72PZ-2G1B1 16GB DDR4 2RX4 PC4-2133P-RBB-11 Server Memory RAM
$70.00
Samsung 32GBX2 1Rx4 PC4-3200AA DDR4 ECC Server Memory M393A4G40AB3-CWEBQ 64GB EC
$370.00