-
I would like to get this to work too.
I have the 4-28-2003 (I think) build of knoppix, and an orinoco gold card, and would like to use either airsnort or kismet (I would rather kismet) to test some wireless network links I have, and test the range of our wireless network.
If anyone got this to work in the latest build, I would like to know how you got it to work. I'm going to download the latest and try it out too.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By Al Hayes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

NETGEAR ProSAFE GS105E 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Plus Switch Built for Business
$11.00

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99