-
I would like to get this to work too.
I have the 4-28-2003 (I think) build of knoppix, and an orinoco gold card, and would like to use either airsnort or kismet (I would rather kismet) to test some wireless network links I have, and test the range of our wireless network.
If anyone got this to work in the latest build, I would like to know how you got it to work. I'm going to download the latest and try it out too.
Thanks.
Similar Threads
-
By oman in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 08-03-2004, 06:44 PM
-
By Al Hayes in forum Networking
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-05-2004, 11:57 AM
-
By oreo in forum General Support
Replies: 11
Last Post: 07-23-2003, 06:33 PM
-
By geebee2000 in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 9
Last Post: 05-21-2003, 07:29 PM
-
By Juny in forum General Support
Replies: 4
Last Post: 03-14-2003, 09:02 AM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

2 x Vintage IBM Mainframe Computer Card - Circuit Board
$49.99

HP 5060-8359 8K Semiconductor Memory Module 5080-9747 Vintage HP Computer
$157.30

Vintage Intel Mainframe Server MCM CPU Substrate Lot Prototyping PGA Validation
$500.00

Vintage Telex 952003-112 Mechanical Terminal Keyboard IBM 3270 Mainframe DB25
$799.00

LOT of 14 DATA 100 Corporation Mainframe Terminal Boards Memory Backplane Gold
$749.99

Vintage Mainframe Computer Disk Drive Pack Dyson SMD 5 Level Disks
$79.00

Rare Vintage Mainframe Burroughs Discrete-Transistor Cordwood Module B2500/B5000
$97.95

Vintage IBM #192726 Paper Tape Punch Mainframe Computer Programming Tool 1960s
$81.39

IBM 3274-51C Controller 3270 mainframe 8" floppy tested to power on
$500.00

Vintage UNIVAC 3620670-01 Mainframe Logic Board 15MHz Sperry Computer PCB
$98.95