-
Unable to mount RAID 0 NTFS
Hi,
To make a long story short my NTFS RAID 0 array (VIA hardware controller) became corrupted. To attempt to salvage the data I am trying to use Knoppix. I have some experience with Knoppix but not much.
When I boot into knoppix, I am able to locate the array labled under "Storage Media" as "320 GB Drive". When I click to open it, I recieve the error message "mount: can't find /dev/sdb1 in /etc/fstab or /etc/mtab".
Is there a way to solve this problem?
Thank you,
Josh
Similar Threads
-
By jentybhullar in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 11-17-2006, 06:34 AM
-
By Tenfjord in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 06-27-2005, 05:41 AM
-
By harry66 in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 03-30-2005, 05:03 PM
-
By .Entity. in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 5
Last Post: 09-04-2004, 10:55 AM
-
By terminator in forum General Support
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-12-2004, 10:52 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

Intel Core i5-12500T SRL5W 2GHz 18MB 6 Core Socket LGA1700 Desktop CPU Processor
$114.99

(LOT OF 4) Intel Core i5 Processors Different Gens
$249.99

INTEL CORE I9-10940X X-SERIES PROCESSOR | 3.30GHZ | SRGSH
$179.99

Lenovo ThinkCentre M920s SFF Barebones PC Motherboard PSU DVD No CPU RAM SSD
$27.99

Intel Core I7-7700 SR338 3.60 Ghz Processor
$39.99

Intel Core i7-3770K 3.5 GHz Processor
$39.00

Intel Xeon E3-1230 v3 SR153 3.3GHz Quad Core LGA 1150 CPU Processor
$14.49

Intel Core i7-7700K SR33A 4.20GHz 4-Core LGA1151 CPU Processor
$62.95

AMD - Ryzen 7 5800X3D 8-Core - 16-Thread 3.4 GHz (4.5 GHz Max Boost) w/ Ice Pad
$355.99

Intel Core Ultra 7 265K CPU Desktop Processor LGA 1851 20-Core - New
$284.79