I want to install an application on the ramdrive. I have plenty of free RAM (1 GB total), but the installer detects that there are only 2 MB free and won't continue. Indeed, when I looked at the Inforcenter, it showed that while the /UNIONFS is ~700 MB the /root is only 2 MB in size. How do I cheat the application?
Note: I'm using Knoppix 4.0.2

Western Digital WD Red 4TB NAS Hard Drive WD40EFRX SATA 64MB 3.5" HDD
$145.00
Western Digital HUS726T4TAL5204 4TB 7.2K SAS 12Gb/s 3.5" 512e HDD NetApp X375A
$64.00
Western Digital Blue (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 64MB Cache) 1TB HDD
$19.90
DELL 2TB Enterprise HDD (7200RPM, 3.5", SATA III, 128MB Cache) HUS722T2TALA600
$49.95
Dell ST6000NM0034 1HT27Z-150 NWCCG 6TB SAS 3.5 7.2K ENTERPRISE SERVER DRIVE
$68.99
HGST HUS724040ALA640 4TB 7200 RPM SATA 3.5" Internal Desktop Drive 100% Health
$78.00
HGST HUA723030ALA640 3TB SATA 7200 RPM 3.5 in Enterprise HDD | 0F14044 (100%)
$45.00
Toshiba 14TB MG07 MG07ACA14TEY 7.2K RPM SATA 6Gb/s 512e 3.5" Enterprise HDD
$343.98
Western Digital WD 3.5" Western Digital Red 3TB SATA III 6Gbps HDD - Works great
$79.99
Western Digital 1TB 3.5" SATA III 7200RPM Desktop Hard Drive
$34.99