-
application misdetects free space
I want to install an application on the ramdrive. I have plenty of free RAM (1 GB total), but the installer detects that there are only 2 MB free and won't continue. Indeed, when I looked at the Inforcenter, it showed that while the /UNIONFS is ~700 MB the /root is only 2 MB in size. How do I cheat the application?
Note: I'm using Knoppix 4.0.2
Similar Threads
-
By pluto in forum Customising & Remastering
Replies: 0
Last Post: 07-30-2006, 01:09 PM
-
By hroush in forum General Support
Replies: 2
Last Post: 07-12-2005, 02:10 PM
-
By wiccaan in forum Hardware & Booting
Replies: 0
Last Post: 05-30-2005, 01:04 AM
-
By stukennedyuk in forum General Support
Replies: 1
Last Post: 04-07-2004, 12:53 AM
-
By Skidmark in forum General Support
Replies: 3
Last Post: 09-06-2003, 06:31 PM
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules

TP-Link TL-SG105, 5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Network Hub, Ethern
$15.25

TP-Link TL-SX105 10GB 5-Port Switch - Unopened
$195.00

NETGEAR GS308EP Essential Series 8-Port Gigabit PoE+ Unmanaged Switch
$44.99

Cisco WS-C3650-12X48UR-L 48-Port Stackable Layer 3 8x10G SFP+ Port Switch
$129.99

TP-Link TL-SG105 5-Port Gigabit Ethernet Unmanaged Metal Desktop Network Switch
$19.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, Home Network Hub, Office Ethernet S...
$9.64

10-Port Gigabit PoE Network Switch with 8 PoE+ Ports with 2 Combo SFP Slots 125W
$39.99

5 Port Gigabit Unmanaged Ethernet Switch, AUMOX PRO Home 5|5*1G Port, Black
$8.95

TP-Link TL-SG1048 48-Port Gigabit Rackmount Switch New Factory Sealed
$199.99

5Ports Gigabit Network Switch w/ 4 PoE+ Ports Total 52W each port 30W Plug&Play
$31.99